19 February, 2010

Yoko Itone Act 3 BETA -Update

Well, here we are! Yoko's Act 3 is coming out! Soon! Very soon, actually! I'm aiming to release Act 3 Beta the first week of March, so, keep your fingers crossed! Yoko Act 3 Beta is not really Beta at all, rather, it's Yoko's English and Triphonic Japanese voicebank without her French, German, Spanish, and Italian phonetics. This is for the people who have no need to get Yoko to sing 'Allouette'. xD
I've recorded ALL of her Japanese files, I just need to finish her English; there's a LOT! After I'm done with English though, I still have to get her to sing some songs! :D I've been rather busy, so I'm behind on her stuff. But now I'm sitting down and just doing it! Hopefully this turns out!In the mean-time, here's a list of Act 3 Beta's capabilities:
*Japanese language with Diphones
*Extensive English files
*High and low notes
*Capability for other languages ***
***-What I mean by this is that she MAY be able to handle other languages. Act 3 complete edition will definitely be able to handle foreign language, whereas Beta may or may not, it isn't guarenteed.


:D ~Boe

No comments:

Post a Comment