19 February, 2010

First Post!

Hello everyone! :D
This is my first post, so, be nice! Or my socks shall eat you! Anyway- I'm BrideOfEdward, though you probably know that, and you're on Yoko's blog. I'll be posting very little on this blog, actually. This is only for those people who want to download Yoko-Chan. I just felt this would be easier, rather than handing her out and using webs.com, which SUCKS by the way. (Not really, I'm just lazy, fufufu.) Any~who, I won't be checking this very often, maybe once or twice a week, so if you need to contact me, please do so via youtube.com or deviantart.com because I check those daily or as close to daily as possible. My youtube.com account is BrideOfEdward, and my deviantArt.com account is Ren-Elric101. So- now that that's all situated, let's see, oh, yeah, okay. Due to the suckiness of mediafire, I now use 4shared.com! :D So, that means no more pop-ups!
And about what I'm posting here-
I'm not posting much. Just links to Yoko's voicebank, really. I may add some information or have some plans I'd like to share, but other than that, this will be a pretty dormant web-page. Just wanted to say something as so not to keep ya'll in the dark.

Love, Boe-Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment